1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:58, 7:08, and 7:28am Snooze alarm.
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Eragon
4. What is your favorite TV show? I don’t watch TV
5. What did you have for breakfast? A bowl of cereal
6. What is your middle name? I have to have a middle name?
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Whatever I can get my hands on.
8. What foods do you dislike? I know there is some, but I can’t think of it off hand.
9. Your favorite Potato chip? I have no idea. I steal them off of Mr. Al’s plate.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Peter Gabriel’s Up.
11. What kind of car do you drive? Subaru Legacy
12. Favorite sandwich? Ruben
13. What characteristics do you despise? In what?
14. What are your favorite clothes? Comfortable. Anything from Jeans to velvet skirts depending on what I plan to do in them.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where WOULDN’T you go? No such place.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Brand? I make my own.
17. Where would you want to retire? I have no intention of ever retiring. If I’m so far out of it that I can’t write, then I’m too far out of it to know where I am.
18. Favorite time of day? Now. Later’s good too. Actually, that’s not true. I really like golden sunsets in August, but I’ll settle for whenever “now” comes around.
19. Where were you born? Texas
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics
21. Who do you think will not send this back? I’m not sending it, I’m posting it. I’m posting it because I’m tired of answering it over and over again. Now I can simply give the people who insist I fill it out a URL and be done with it.
22. Person you expect to send it back first? See 21
23. Pepsi or Coke? La Croixe, if anything.
24. Beavers or Ducks? Moose? If this is a sports thing you’re talking to the wrong gal.
25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night owl.
26. Pedicure or Manicure? Neither.
27. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? I do, regularly, right on this blog. Never could keep anything to myself.
28. What did you want to be when you were little? A writer.
29. What is your best childhood memory? Let’s not go there.
30. Piercing? Ears. I’ve considered nose, but it’s too prone to infection.
31. Ever been to Africa? I wish!
32. Ever been toilet papering? Yep. It wasn’t as fun as I thought it would be.
34. Favorite restaurant? China Buffet Inexpensive, fast, easy, kid-friendly, and tasty Can’t ask for more than that.
35. Favorite flower? If I think about it pansy I don’t generally think about flowers.
36. Favorite ice cream? Butter rum.
37. Favorite fast food restaurant? China Buffet? Please, no greasy frys. That kind of food makes me queasy.
38. How many times did you fail you drivers test? I don’t remember, thankfully.
39. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Anastasia, my mother, the grammar how-to loop, Ask An Author Pro, the ladies who were formerly on AOL but got run off by systems problems, and various FanLit Forever notices.
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Fabric store. Except my supply went into “Acquisition Beyond Life Expectancy ie ABLE” lone ago.
41. Bedtime? When the toothpicks holding my eyelids up break.
42. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? My mother, but I seriously doubt she’ll answer.
43. Last person you went to dinner with? Mr. Al.
44. What are you listening to right now? Silence. But now that you mention it I’ll go turn the radio on.
45. How many tattoos do you have? None. Not gunna either. And I’m not going to make any excuses for it either, so quit suggesting it.
46. How many people are you sending this to? I have no idea.
47. Favorite magazine? Romance Writer’s Review.
48. What time did you finish this e-mail? 8:41am